Friday May 5, 2017 01:41PMon
Don't let the forecast deter your excitement about this Saturday's picnic, because rain or shine - this Kentucky Derby race day event will go on.
Stay tuned for event notices during the hours leading up to our event. Should inclement weather present itself we have a rain contingency plan all set for relocating our venue to the upstairs of FBYC's main clubhouse. Perfect spot to spectate the race, watch a storm roll by, and enjoy the very best company in town over a tasty julep!
That's just a backup plan though so, until Saturday, keep your fingers crossed for sunny skies!